Our school is a co-educational complex of several different types of schools which is reflected in its name: Schools of Hotel-Catering and Services
It occupies two main buildings in a very pleasant part of town, with a beautiful palace and park nearby.
Being one of the biggest secondary schools in Przemyśl it has about 1100 students learning in 42 forms. There are 120 teachers.
All academic subjects, such as Polish, foreign languages, mathematics, chemistry, and others are taught in very well equipped classrooms.
Our school prides itself on:
- purpose built hotel suite and reception
- computer rooms with fast Internet connection and independent Multimedia Centre at students' disposal
- gastronomic block with a very high level of equipment and furnishing allowing students to cook and bake
- well equipped sports hall with full-size basketball court, an aerobics room and a gym
- purpose built hairdressing and sewing rooms with all the necessary equipment, appliances and furnishing
- library and resource area
Our students present the products of their work on the city forum achieving significant success, e.g:
- fashion shows, presenting stylish hairstyles
- ceremonial academies
- catering services during events; presenting various kinds of table-ware;
The students of our school have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge and develop their interests via participation in professional, educational fairs, subject contests, or competitions. Taking into account students' interests connected with the European Union, elections to the Europarliament are organized. The students' success is contributed by an involved, outstretched, experienced, and friendly personnel of teachers. Our school is interested in student exchange, and establishing partnership with other schools.
School address: 11 Bakończycka Street,
37-700 Przemyśl, Poland
Tel: +48166788486, +48166789487
The Principal: Andrzej Olejnik, M.Sc.
Persons responsible for exchange: Marta Bury, M.A
Marzena Cichoń, M.A
Anna Litowczuk, M.A
Ewa Wilczek, M.A
Justyna Szajan, M.A
Grzegorz Zając, M.A